New Service Request

Welcome to the Woodbine Special Utility District Community. If you are in need of new service, please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the "New Service Request" form at the bottom of the page. Just email the request to and we will contact you after reviewing the information.

Transferring Service

If you are purchasing a property with an existing service, that service will need to be transferred from the previous owners into your name. The previous owner will be responsible for signing a discontinue of service form found on our All Forms & Reports page, and contacting our office to set a date for the final bill. Once the discontinue of service form is signed by the previous owner and the final bill is paid, we can change information for the new owners. The new owners are responsible for filling out the new service paperwork (All Forms & Reports*) and also paying the deposit and activation fee.